Public enterprise Enterprise Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as the Enterprise), (legal entity’s code 302454111, situated at A. Goštauto g. 40A, 03163 Vilnius, 8(5) 249 9083) is your data manager and responsible for protection of your personal information disclosed by your to the Enterprise.
Public enterprise Enterprise Lithuania processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Regulation of Personal Data Protection), and the regulations of personal data processing in the enterprise approved by the Managing director of Public enterprise Enterprise Lithuania and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and European Union which define processing of natural persons’ data.
When does the Enterprise acquire the right to process your data?
We process your data exclusively:
- upon receipt of your clearly expressed consent to your data processing for one or several purposes defined by the Enterprise;
- by signing and implementing agreements with you;
- when it is required for fulfilment of legal duties of the Enterprise.
How does the Enterprise process your data?
Your data is processed in the Enterprise in a lawful, transparent and fair manner, for predefined purposes, ensuring data reduction principle (i.e. by collecting only that amount of data that is required for service provision), ensuring accuracy and timely update of your data, ensuring data safety and storage for the period of time required for achievement of set data processing purposes.
Which personal data is processed by the Enterprise and for which purposes?*
For the purpose of customer care. Forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address, place of residence (city)), represented legal entity and its details (name, company code, registered address). In individual cases, when it is needed for assurance of effect and monitoring of services, the following data of our customers is processed – gender and age.
For the purpose of signing and implementation of agreements
- Forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address) of a natural person representing a party to the agreement.
- When a party to the agreement – natural person – is additionally requested to provide information about personal identity number and bank account number.
For the purpose of direct marketing. Forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address).
For the purpose of assessment of the effect of services provided. Forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address), represented legal entity and its details (company name, code, registered address, other data of the legal entity processed).
For the purpose of public administration
When administering Startup Viza programme: candidate’s forename, surname, nationality, contact details (phone number, email address, place of residence), information about professional experience, business developed, its product, business model and other information about a legal entity.
When administering the network of Business consultants:
- business consultant’s forename, surname, personal identity number, bank account number, contact details (phone number, email address), information about incomes (if consultant who filed an application is a natural person), information about educational background, professional and organisational competences;
- forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address) of a person who issued recommendation for a business consultant;
- data about consulted persons: forename, surname, personal identity number, contact details (phone number, email address), bank account number
When administering the Measure of competence voucher:
- Forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address) of a natural person representing a provider of training services;
- forename, surname, conviction information of an accountant of a provider of training services;
- forename, surname, contact details (phone number, email address) of an author of training service programme;
- forenames, surnames, genders, educational background, age, date of birth of the employees of training service recipients;
*We do not mention personal data of employees, suppliers of products and services, and their employees and clients and their employees processed for internal administration purposes (purposes of staff management, management and use of available material and financial resources (including execution of public purchases and accounting), clerical work purposes).
Public enterprise Enterprise Lithuania does not collect or process your personal data of special categories, other than staff data of the Enterprise that is processed for internal administration purposes. Personal data of special categories means data related with your racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, membership in trade unions, health, sexual life, as well as information about the your convictions.
From which sources does the Enterprise receive your personal data and who has access to it?
The Enterprise processes personal data received directly from you which you provide to us when applying for services provided by the Enterprise and using them, completing questionnaires of data and registration to events, registering on the databases managed by the Enterprise. Besides, the Enterprise receives your data from legal entities, when you are a representative, employee, owner of such legal entities or are otherwise associated with such legal entity.
From third parties (Statistics Lithuania of the Republic of Lithuania, Credit Infor Lietuva UAB, etc.) We collect your data to the extent related with a legal entity represented by your for the purposes of assessment of the effect of service provision.
Your personal data processed by the Enterprise can be transmitted to third parties:
- exclusively on the basis of a written agreement with the third party;
- exclusively upon prior notification of the data subject about transmission of his/her data to third parties;
- exclusively upon receipt of your clearly expressed consent to such transmission.
- You will be informed in advance about any actions of your personal data transmission carried out in the Enterprise.
For how long does the Enterprise store your data?
The Enterprise stores your data for the period of time required for achievement of the purpose, for which it was collected, or for the period established by legal acts:
For the purpose of customer care - for 5 years from provision of the service;
For the purpose of signing and implementation of agreements - for 10 years from the expiry of the agreement;
For the purpose of direct marketing - for 5 years from the consent to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing or until refusal of the client to receive marketing notices;
For the purpose of assessment of the effect of services provided - for 5 years from provision of services (when provision of service does not end with the expiry of the agreement), for 10 years from the expiry of the agreement;
For the purpose of public administration:
When administering Startup Viza programme - for 10 years from signing an Agreement with an applicant;
When administering the network of Business consultants - for 10 years from signing an Agreement with a consultant;
When administering the Measure of competence voucher - for 10 years from signing an Agreement with a provider of training services.
How safe is your information?
State enterprise Enterprise Lithuania implements appropriate organisational, technological and legal measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful deletion, modification, disclosure, and from any other unlawful processing. Employees of the Enterprise processing your personal data have signed commitments to keep any information related with your personal data, which they learned while performing their duties, in secret.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about your personal data processing in the Enterprise;
- the right to familiarise yourself with your personal data and how it is processed;
- the right to request for correction, destruction of your personal data or suspension of the actions of your personal data processing;
- the right to request for deletion of data (‘the right to be forgotten’);
- the right for transfer of data;
- the right to restrict data processing;
- the right to disagree with processing of his Personal Data.
How can you exercise your rights?
A request for implementation of the above-mentioned rights, as well as complaints or notices can be sent to Public enterprise Enterprise Lithuania by email [email protected], phone +370 607 88568.
Reply to your Request will be given not later than within 30 calendar days from the day of receipt of your Request.